JUVEDERM VOLIFT RETOUCH is a relatively new product. It contains 2 x 0.55ml, whilst the original JUVEDERM VOLIFT contains 2 x 1ml.
According to Allergan, JUVEDERM VOLIFT RETOUCH has been designed to offer top-up treatments to refine and perfect the initial treatment, whilst minimising product wastage. It is also a cheaper option for those who want to try JUVEDERM VOLIFT without going into the full expense or just don’t require a higher volume.
JUVEDERM VOLIFT RETOUCH is a sterile colorless gel that is made of cross-linked sodium hyaluronate (Hyaluronic Acid) of non-animal origin. Hyaluronic Acid concentration is 17.5 mg/mL
JUVEDERM VOLIFT RETOUCH is is an adaptable product which can be used to rejuvenate facial areas by restoring volume into medium or deep lines or adding subtle volume to facial contours. Potential treatment areas include:
- Frown lines – these are vertical lines between the eyebrows also known as Glabella, Frown Furrows or 11 lines
- Crows’ Feet – wrinkles around the sides of the eyes, also known as Periorbital lines
- Nasolabial Folds – nose to mouth grooves
- Smokers Lines – vertical lip lines around the mouth
- Marionette lines – lines that run from the corners of the mouth down to the chin
- Cheeks and Chin
JUVEDERM VOLIFT RETOUCH is developed using the most advanced Vycross technology which uses an innovative combination of low and high molecular weight hyaluronic acid (HA) to improve the cross-linking of hyaluronic acid chains. This more effective cross-linking allows for a lower concentration of HA to be used, delivering an ultra-smooth gel for a natural look and feel, minimal swelling and bruising, as well as improved duration.
Active composition of JUVEDERM VOLIFT RETOUCH includes 0.3% of Lidocaine Hydrochloride which is meant to increase your comfort during the dermal filler procedure.