TABLE OF CONTENTS:
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
III. TYPES OF SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SHOP
V. PUTTING YOUR ACCOUNT
X. WARRANTY AND COURSE OF ACTION COMPLAINT
XI. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL SALES
XIII. REGULAR CUSTOMERS
XIV. ADDITIONAL SERVICES
XVI. FINAL PROVISIONS
I. GENERAL PROVISIONS
1. In accordance with the requirements of the Act on electronic services, Strategy Med headquarters in Przemysl 3Maja 19 Street(37-700 Przemyśl )Nip 7952195405, Regon 360838550, e-mail: info@Strategy-med.pl; telephone number: 785934973, hereinafter referred to as “Strategy Med” or “Seller” shall these Regulations use the Store online through sites available on the Internet at www.Strategy –med.pl (hereinafter referred to as the “Regulations”).
2. These Regulations defines the sales terms and conditions Technical purchasing the Online Store Strategy Med (hereinafter referred to as “Shop online”) via the sites available on the Internet at www.Strategy –med.pl
3. Each client before using the Online Store is obliged to acquaint themselves with these regulations.
4. These Regulations are made available free through the site’s Online Store at www.Strategy –med.pl, in a form that allows downloading, saving and printing.
5. Each customer is obliged to comply with the provisions of the Regulations since commencing to take advantage of the site’s Online Store.
6. Each customer is obliged to comply with the prohibition on providing illegal content.
Concepts, which are used by these Regulations, gives the following meaning:
Administrator of Personal Data – Strategy Med. headquarters in Przemysl 3 Maja 18 Street(37-700 Przemyśl), Nip 7952195405, Regon 360838550, e-mail: info@Strategy-med.pl; telephone number: 785934973, which determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data of customers.
Working days – the days of the week from Monday to Friday excluding public holidays.
Customer Service – is a separate organizational unit of the Seller, the aim of which is to contact the customer to agree on the conditions of the Order or the complaint. Customer Service is available to the customer by phone: 785934973 and the e-mail address e-mail: info@Strategy-med.pl
Document Delivery – means a document issued by the Seller’s suppliers when Customer acceptance by the customer of goods or products containing data on the name of the ordered goods, the net price, gross price, VAT rate and the amount of goods ordered and the total value of the contract.
Supply – means the provision by the Seller to the Customer goods or products referred to in the Order constituting the execution of the provision by the Seller under the Sales Agreement. Delivery may be made by personal transport Seller or using an external services provider (courier of the Polish Post, or other designated by the Seller).
Supplier – means an employee of the Seller, which supplies goods or products referred to in the Order to the address indicated by the customer and the operator, with which the Seller collaborates in the field of making supplies of goods.
Password – is determined by the Client string of letters, digits or other, known only to the customer, which allows the Customer to access the Customer Account in the Online Store.
Customer – an adult person who has full legal capacity or a legal person or an organizational unit, the special provisions confer legal capacity, which has made Registration and orders in the Online Store.
Customer Account – means Internet resource Web Store, which has access client. Features installed within the Customer Account allow him free to make orders in the Online Store.
Login – individual, specified by the customer, individualizing it e-mail, along with the slogan required to submit orders in the Online Store through the Website.
Registration – means a set of actions involving the properly filled by the customer online form located on the Website.
Online shop – online store Strategy Med headquarters in Przemysl 3 Maja 19 Street(37-700 Przemyśl), Nip 7952195405, Regon 360838550, e-mail: info@Strategy-med.pl; phone number: 785934973.
Seller, Service Provider – Strategy Med headquarters in Przemysl 3 Maja 19 Street(37-700 Przemyśl), Nip 7952195405, Regon 360838550, e-mail: info@Strategy-med.pl; telephone number: 785934973, hereinafter referred to as “Strategy Med” or the “Seller”, which is the owner of Internet shop.
Regular Customer – a person who purchases the Online Store at least once every three months.
Web page or site – website, which is run under the Internet shop Strategy Med operating in the domain www.Strategy –med.pl.
IT System – means a set of cooperating devices and software that provides processing and storage, as well as sending and receiving data via telecommunications networks by using appropriate for the type of network terminal equipment.
Goods or Products – means the products displayed on the Online Store, which customer can place an order.
The service – a service provided by the Seller to the Customer in accordance with these Rules.
Service Newsletter – consists of sending by the Seller, on the e-mail client, a distinct information about new products or services offered by the Seller.
The sales contract – means a contract of sale concluded by the Online Store Strategy Med with the Customer Online Store, in the manner specified in the Regulations.
The Law on Personal Data Protection – the Act of 29 August 1997 on the protection of personal data (Dz. U. 2002. No. 101, item. 926 as amended.).
The Law on Copyright and Related Rights – Law of 4 February 1994. On Copyright and Related Rights (t. J .: Dz. U. of 2006. No. 90, item. 631, as amended. D.).
Act on electronic services – the Act of 18 July 2002 on electronic services (Dz. U. 2002. No. 144, item. 1204, as amended.).
Order, Order Form – means submitting to Reseller by Customer offers to buy specific products presented on the Online Store in accordance with the provisions of these Regulations.
III. TYPES OF SERVICES PROVIDED THROUGH THE WEB SHOP
1. The seller provides through the Web Site Store Services consisting of:
1.1. paid sales of goods presented on the Website Store;
1.2. the possibility of setting up a free Store Customer Account;
1.3. Free Newsletter sending to Customers Shop.
2. The Seller is entitled to a posting on the Web Site Store information about promotions in the range of Services.
3. The amount of the fees charged by the Seller under the Sale of Goods paid, determines the price displayed on the Website Shop at any of the Goods.
1. In order to properly and fully use this Online Store, customers should have:
1.1. a device that has access to the Internet;
1.2. Web browser version at least Internet Explorer 11 and Chrome 39 or 34 FireFox or Opera 26, or Safari 5 or later, supports technologies cookies;
1.3. active e-mail account (e-mail).
2. Using the Web Store may be subject to install software such as Java, Java Script, and the acceptance of cookies.
3. The customer whose computer system does not meet the requirements in Section IV, has no right to assert claims due to the inability to use this Online Store.
V. PUTTING YOUR ACCOUNT
1. To create an Account, Customer shall be obliged to make the registration.
2. Registration is free and it is not necessary to submit orders in the Online Store through the Website.
3. During the Registration Client:
3.1. fills or confirms the data: e -mail address, name, home country, city, postal code, address, date of birth, telephone number;
3.2. determine their individual password;
3.3. You are asked to read the Rules and accept the Terms and Conditions;
3.4. consents to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection.
4. Conclusion of the contract for the provision of Services Customer Account takes place upon activation of Customer Account on the Web Site Store.
5. filling out the form Registration Client agrees to receive e-mail on a given during registration e-mail account information related to the purchases made by the customer in the store online. At specified by the customer email address Seller shall also send a confirmation of registration in the Online Store, the customer gets access to your Customer Account.
6. The customer can at any time log in to your account using the Customer Login and Password.
7. Through Accounts, Customer is entitled to:
10.1. making purchases in the store online;
10.2. receiving from the Seller Information Services and special offers Seller;
10.3. modify the data entered by the customer in the process of registration in the Login and Password.
8. The customer is responsible for the security and proper use of the Login and Password, which should be kept in confidentiality. In the event of circumstances indicating a suspicion that your Username or Password Client is held by an unauthorized person, the Customer is obliged to promptly notify the fact of the Seller. Seller shall not be liable for any damages related to the disclosure by the Client Login or Password to unauthorized persons.
9. Customer Account Service is provided free of charge for an indefinite period. The customer can at any time and for any reason to remove the account by sending such a request, the Seller via e-mail to the following address: email@example.com or in writing to the following address: Strategy Med, 3 Maja 19 street, 37-700 Przemyśl. After receiving the request, the Seller removes Customer Account immediately, but no later than within 3 days of receipt of the request.
1. The Seller sells goods via the Internet.
2. The Seller sells goods on Polish territory.
3. Posted on the website of Online Store information presented on this product for sale (eg. Product description, etc.) Come from the manufacturer of the Product or the Seller. Before purchasing the Product Customer has an obligation to become familiar with the descriptions on the Website Store. Before using the product that contains the information on its packaging, or inside the packaging (eg. Leaflet) by the manufacturer, the customer is required to read the information provided by the manufacturer on the package or inside packages of this Product. In any case, if the customer is not sure how to use the product, its administration, or if the Product is provided information to contact their doctor before using the Product, the Customer is obliged to consult a doctor.
4. Commodity prices displayed on the Web Site Online Store are gross prices (include VAT at the currently applicable rate) in Polish zlotys and do not contain information on the cost of supplies and other expenses that customer will be required to pay in connection with the Agreement of sales, but about where the customer will be informed when choosing supply and placing orders.
5. The prices are binding at the time of the Order by the Customer.
6. The Seller reserves the right to change prices of goods available in the online store and to carry out and remove all kinds of promotional and sales, subject to Section VI, paragraph. 5 above Regulations.
7. An order placed by the Customer constitutes an offer within the meaning of the civil law. Sending by the Seller to the Customer’s e-mail message with a confirmation of the scope of executed orders is an acceptance in a feasible range.
8. Purchase Agreement is concluded between the Customer and the Seller at the time of reaching the customer information on the adoption orders by the Seller.
9. Place of the Contract of Sale is the seat of the Seller.
10. Seller attaches particular importance to ensure the confidentiality of the customer at the time of his activities related to the use of this Online Store.
11. The customer is obliged to use the Online Store in accordance with the law, the provisions of these Regulations and morality.
12. It is forbidden to use the Web Store in a way that could violate the personal rights of others, and posting or dissemination via the Online Store vulgar, false, or that may infringe on personal rights or other legitimate interests of the Seller or third parties.
13. You are entitled to use the resources Online Store only for their own use.
14. It is not allowed to use the resources and functionality of this Online Store for the purposes of the Customer commercial activity or that would violate the interests of the Seller.
1. To place an order customer chooses the products displayed in the Online Store, and then placed them in a virtual shopping cart by clicking the button marked with the phrase “Add to Cart”.
2. Throughout the purchasing customer can view the contents of your cart and check the value of orders.
3. The customer may cancel the contract after the addition of the Product to a virtual cart by clicking the button marked by “Delete”.
4. After deciding to purchase customer, in order to submit orders, choose one of two options: “order for registered” or “order without registration”.
5. By selecting “order for registered”, the customer will be redirected to a form where it can log in, where will be required to enter your login and password or get at this stage the possibility to Customer Account Registration.
6. The Client registered by logging on to Account Customer selects the delivery and payment method, and indicates the address of delivery.
7. By selecting “order without registration” Client:
7.1. fills data: name, country of origin, city, postal code, address, e-mail, phone; in the case of entrepreneurs: company name and tax identification number;
7.2. chooses the way of delivery and payment;
7.3. given the opportunity to enter in the window of your comments, suggestions, questions regarding the Order;
7.4. You are asked to read the Rules and accept the Terms and Conditions;
7.5. consents to the processing of personal data in accordance with the Law on Personal Data Protection;
8. In both cases, the purchases Customers go to a virtual cash register, where by clicking the button marked with the phrase “Send the obligation to pay” contract is sent to the email address Store.
9. Then, in both cases, purchases, Seller confirms acceptance of customer orders by sending electronic messages to the e-mail client to confirm orders by the customer. Customers are also informed about the total amount of purchases (net and gross) and all the additional costs, if any.
10. Customers confirm the Order by sending a return e-mail to the e-mail Sellers: info@Strategy-med.pl
11. After sending feedback messages to the e-mail vendors, customer loses the option to cancel orders.
12. Seller now proceed to implement the orders after the payment by the customer in accordance with the provisions of Section IX of these Regulations.
13. Orders can be placed around the clock throughout the calendar year. Seller reserves the right to suspend the implementation of the procurement on holidays or public holidays, as well as other designated days, which does not affect those orders that were submitted before the date of notification by the Seller of days off. Information to suspend the procurement will be published on the Website.
14. The customer has the right to check, in the presence of Supplier or delivered product complies with the order. If any loss or damage to the shipment The customer has the right to demand from the Supplier write down the proper protocol.
15. The service order form is provided free of charge, it is a one-off and is terminated at the time of placing the Order through it, or upon early termination of the Order, through it by the Client.
1. The Seller shall deliver to the Polish territory, the European Union and countries outside the European Union.
2. The delivery of the Product to the customer is paid for, unless the sales agreement provides otherwise.
3. Shipping Product is indicated to Customer Online Store, and while placing orders, including at the time of the expression by the Client will be bound by the Agreement of sale.
4. The Seller shall deliver the Goods subject of the contract without defects.
5. Seller provides the product to the customer within 5 Business Days, unless the description of the Product or when placing orders given shorter period.
6. Start of the period Deliveries of Product to the Customer counts, if you choose the payment method the customer bank account – from the bank account or the account of the settlement of the Seller.
7. Start of the period Deliveries of Product to the Customer counts, if selected by the Customer way of cash on delivery – from the date of the Sale Agreement.
8. Start of the period Deliveries of Product to the Customer counts, if selected by the Customer way of cash payment for pick up – from the date of conclusion of the Sales Agreement.
9. The ordered goods are delivered to the customer via the Supplier to the address indicated in the Order Form. On the day of sending orders, e-mail address is sent to the customer confirming the information on items by the Seller.
10. The customer can pick up personally ordered Goods. Reception can be made on the premises Vendors (ul. 3 Maja19, 37-700 Przemyśl) Working Days, the opening hours indicated on the Website of the Seller, by prior arrangement with the Seller the date of receipt by e-mail: info@Strategy-med.pl or by phone at number 785934973 br>11. Seller joins Supplies sales document covering the delivered items Orders. The Customer authorizes the Seller to issue VAT invoices without the recipient’s signature.
12. Unjustified refusal to accept delivery by the customer is treated as a violation of the provisions of these Regulations.
13. In the absence of the customer at the indicated his address, employee leave Provider advice or attempts to telephone contact in order to determine the date in which you will be present. Seller is not responsible for any problems with the delivery of the consignment lying on the side of the customer.
1. The customer can pay for the purchased product in the following manner:
1.1. payment to the bank account indicated by the Seller in the confirmation of orders;
1.2. payment by bank transfer carried out by the entity with which it cooperates Seller (ie. Internet transfer);
1.3. cash payment for pick up the Goods;
1.4. cash payment Collection – Provider payment at the time of delivery.
2. In the event of choice for the customer payments to the bank account, the client is obliged to make payment within 7 calendar days from the date of the Agreement of sale.
3. If you choose the Client cash payment for collection of the Goods, the Customer is obliged to make payment upon receipt of the Goods.
4. If you choose the Client cash payment for downloading on receipt of the Goods from the Supplier, the Customer is obliged to make the payment on delivery of the Goods
X. WARRANTY AND COURSE OF ACTION COMPLAINT
1. The seller is obliged to deliver the Goods to the Customer free from physical and legal defects, and it bears responsibility to the customer if the product has a defect natural or legal person.
2. In the implementation of the Supplier Deliveries by the Seller in the event of its non-compliance with the order, the Customer must notify the Supplier and refuse to accept products that are not ordered.
3. In the case of damage to the Goods or delivery of the Product of the manufacturing defect, the Customer may refuse to accept such Product, signing a statement.
4. If you purchased the product has a defect, the Customer has the right to:
4.1. make a statement about the price reduction or withdrawal from the Purchase Agreement unless Seller promptly and without undue inconvenience to the customer will replace the defective product free of defects or defect remove. This limitation does not apply if the product has already been replaced or repaired by the Seller or Seller did not satisfy the obligation to exchange the Goods free of defects or removal of defects. The customer can place proposed by the Seller to remove defects require replacement of the product free from defects or instead replace the Goods to request the removal of defects, unless you bring things into compliance with the agreement in a manner chosen by the customer is impossible or would require excessive costs in comparison with the method proposed by the Seller. When assessing these costs are taken into account the value of the Goods free from defects, the nature and the importance of the defect and the inconvenience to which would subject the customer otherwise meet.
4.2. require replacement of the defective Goods free from defects or defect removal. The seller is obliged to replace the defective product free of defects or rectify the defect within a reasonable time without undue inconvenience to the customer. Seller may refuse to redress customer request, if brought into conformity with the Agreement, the sale of faulty Goods in a manner chosen by the customer is not possible or in comparison with other possible way to bring about compliance with the Agreement sale would entail excessive costs. The costs of repair or replacement shall be borne by the Seller.
5. The Client, who shall exercise the powers under warranty, is obliged to provide for the defective address of the Seller, and the cost of providing cover Seller.
6. The seller shall be liable under the warranty if the defect is found before the natural expiry of two years from the date of the Goods to the Customer. The claim for the removal of defects or replacement of the product free from defects expires after year, but the term can not be completed before the deadline specified in the first sentence. In this period the customer can withdraw from the sales agreement or submit a statement of the price reduction because of defects in the Goods. If the customer demanded replacement of the product free from defects or remedy the defect, the deadline to withdraw from the sales agreement or a statement about the price reduction begins when the ineffective expiry of the deadline for replacement or remedy the defect.
7. Any complaints should be submitted by e-mail Sellers: info@Strategy-med.pl or in writing by registered mail to the address: Strategy Med. , ul. 3 Maja 19, 37-700 Przemyśl.
8. Properly complaint should contain at least the designation of the Customer (including his name, postal address, e-mail) and a description of the problem underlying the complaint.
9. The Seller shall consider the complaint within 14 days of its receipt. The result, Seller shall promptly notify the complaining via e-mail to the e-mail client.
10. Client being a consumer has the following examples possibility of using extrajudicial means of dealing with complaints and redress:
10.1. The customer is entitled to ask the permanent arbitration court of the consumer, as referred to in Article. 37 of the Act of 15 December 2000. Trade Inspection (OJ 2001 No. 4 pos. 25, as amended.), With a request for resolution of a dispute arising from the concluded contracts of sale;
10.2. The customer is entitled to ask the provincial inspector of Trade Inspection, in accordance with Article. 36 of the Act of 15 December 2000. Trade Inspection (OJ 2001 No. 4 pos. 25, as amended.), With a request to initiate mediation proceedings on the amicable settlement of the dispute between Customer and Reseller;
10.3. The customer can get free help in the settlement of the dispute between the Customer and Reseller, using the free assistance of district (municipal) consumer ombudsman or social organization to which statutory tasks include consumer protection (including the Consumer Federation, Association of Polish Consumers);
10.4. at http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr platform is available online dispute resolution between consumers and businesses at EU level (ODR platform). This platform is an interactive and multilingual web site with one-stop service for consumers and businesses seeking to out of court settlement of the dispute concerning contractual obligations arising from the website of the sales or service contract.
XI. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL SALES
1. Client being a consumer who concluded a sale agreement may withdraw from it within 14 days without giving any reason, the deadline is counted from the moment of taking possession of the Goods by the Customer and if the agreement:
1.1. It includes many things that are supplied separately, in lots or in parts, the deadline for withdrawal of runs to take possession of the last things, lot or piece;
1.2. It is based on the regular supply of things for the time duration – from taking possession of the first things.
2. The customer withdraws from the Purchase Agreement by submitting Sellers declaration of withdrawal. This statement may be submitted on the form attached as Appendix 3 to the present Regulations. To meet the deadline is enough to send a statement before its expiry. Seller shall immediately confirm receipt of the Customer form submitted through the Web Site.
3. The statement of withdrawal from the contract may be submitted:
3.1. writing to the address: Strategy Med. , ul. 3 Maja 19, 37-700 Przemysl;
3.2. in electronic form via e-mail to the following address: info@Strategy-med.pl .
4. In the event of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement, it is considered null and void, however, if the customer filed a statement of withdrawal from the Sales Agreement before the seller accepted his offer, it ceases to bind.
5. Seller shall immediately, not later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the declaration of withdrawal from the Customer Sales Agreement, the Client returns all payments made by him, including the cost of delivery to the customer. Seller may withhold the reimbursement payments received from the customer to the receipt back to the Goods or provide the Customer references proof Goods, depending on which event occurs first.
6. If you select the Client, exercising the right of withdrawal, delivery method Commodity other than the cheapest usual supply offered by the Seller, the Seller is not obliged to refund the Customer incurred by him additional costs.
7. The customer is required to pay Goods Seller immediately, but no later than within 14 days from the date on which withdrew from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline just return the Goods to the Seller’s address: Strategy Med. ul. 3 Maja 19, 37-700 Przemyśl – before that date.
8. Due to the nature of the Goods offered by the Seller, the client uses the right of withdrawal is required for such packaging of the returned goods to reach it to the Seller intact (this applies to both the product and packaging manufacturer). If this is due to the specificity of the returned Product, the customer should post on the package information that in the middle is the product of glass, delicate, or which may easily be destroyed and properly protect the product during transport.
9. You are responsible for a reduction in the value of the Goods as a result of using it in a way beyond the means necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the Goods.
10. Seller shall refund payments using the same method of payment, which used the customer unless the customer explicitly agreed to otherwise return, which is not binding for him any costs.
11. Right to withdraw from a distance contract is not entitled to the Client in respect of contracts:
10.1. the provision of services if the seller made a full service with the express consent of the consumer, who has been informed before the provision that under the provision by the Seller will lose the right to withdraw from the contract;
10.2. in which the price or remuneration depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which Seller has no control, and which may occur before the deadline to withdraw from the agreement;
10.3. in which the subject of the provision of a product undergoing rapid decay or having a short shelf life;
10.4. in which the subject of the provision is non-prefabricated product, manufactured according to the specifications of the consumer or used to satisfy the personalized needs;
10.5. which supplied is supplied in sealed packaging, which after opening the package can not return due to health protection or hygiene reasons, if it were unsealed after delivery;
10.6. which are the subject of the provision of products that after delivery, due to their nature, are inextricably linked with other things;
10.7. in which the subject of the provision of alcoholic beverages, the price of which has been agreed at the conclusion of the Sales Agreement and the supply of which can only take place after 30 days and the value of which depends on fluctuations in the market, over which Seller has no control;
10.8. in which the consumer has specifically demanded that he come to the Seller in order to make urgent repairs or maintenance; if the Seller provides additional services other than those which comply with consumer demanded, or delivers products other than parts necessary for repair or maintenance, right of withdrawal The consumer shall have regard to additional services or products;
10.9. which are the subject of the provision of sound or visual recordings or computer software delivered in a sealed package, if the package has been opened after delivery;
10.10. about delivering newspapers, periodicals or magazines, with the exception of subscription contracts;
10.11. contained in a public auction;
10.12. for the provision of accommodation other than for residential purpose, the carriage of goods, car rental, catering, services related to leisure activities, events, entertainment, sports or cultural, if the agreement marked a day or period of performance;
10.13. for the supply of digital content which is not stored on a tangible medium if the performance has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the deadline to withdraw from the contract and after having informed by the Seller about the loss of the right of withdrawal.
1. The Seller’s liability for non-performance or improper performance of the contract of sale is limited to the losses actually incurred and evidenced by the Client with the exception of the lost benefits.
2. The Seller shall not be liable for:
2.1. any damage caused to third parties arising from the use by the Customer Online Store in a manner inconsistent with the Rules or the law;
2.2. loss of customer data caused by external factors (eg. cable failure, hardware, software), or other causes beyond the control of Seller;
2.3. damages resulting from application by the Customer of false or incomplete information in order to implement the agreements of sale;
2.4. damages arising from use of the store by customers in a manner inconsistent with the law or the Regulations, in particular for revealing passwords or Login, disclosure of personal information;
2.5. damage caused by the disclosure of personal data in accordance with the Regulations or generally applicable laws;
2.6. the content of the data entered into the Online Store by customers;
2.7. operation of servers on which the mailboxes are located customers, in particular for blocking by the administrators of mail servers e-mails sent by the Seller.
XIII. REGULAR CUSTOMERS
1. Seller provides discounts and special promotions in our loyalty.
2. Information on current promotions and discounts are presented on the website of the Online Store tab: __________ or on the main page.
XIV. ADDITIONAL SERVICES
1. The Seller provides to the clients additional services in the form of a newsletter.
2. Additional services are provided free of charge, seven days a week, 24 hours a day, for an indefinite period.
3. Additional services are provided to customers who have placed their e-mail address, they made Registration and agreed to receive the newsletter by checking the appropriate boxes in the Order Form.
4. Service Newsletter consists of sending by the Seller, on the e-mail client, a distinct information about new products or services offered by the Seller.
5. Each newsletter contains information about the sender, the subject of news and information about the possibilities and how to opt out of the newsletter.
6. The customer may at any time unsubscribe from the newsletter by writing your subscription. Unsubscribe subscription is possible via the link stated in each e-mail sent to the service newsletter or through the activation of the corresponding field in the Customer’s Account.
1. All copyrights to the content on the Online Store belong to the Vendor and are protected by law.
2. The Seller reserves that all materials available in the Online Store (in particular graphics, text, photos) are covered by the protection provided for in particular in accordance with the Law on Copyright and Related Rights. The customer has the right to use them only within the permitted personal use. Copying, reproduction, distribution on the Internet and other forms of use of the materials placed in the Online Store beyond the boundaries permitted by law is prohibited.
3. With regard to the data and any other materials made available to the Customer Online Store, both subject to copyright, and not subject to such protection is not acceptable to use these data and materials to carry out the Client activity competitive to the Seller.
XVI. FINAL PROVISIONS
1. The Seller has the right to unilaterally amend the Regulations. Amendments to the Regulations come into force after 7 days of placing the amended Regulations on the Website.
2. The amendments to the Regulations shall notify the Seller of current customers Online Store sending relevant information to the e-mail client. If the Customer does not accept the new Regulations is obliged to notify this fact to the Seller prior to the entry into force of the Rules. Lack of acceptance of the new version of the Regulations means the need to de-register the Customer Online Store. Do not notify Seller by the Client prior to the entry into force of the Regulations on the lack of acceptance shall be deemed to accept amendments to the Regulations.
3. The content of the Regulations may be perpetuated by printing, copying media or downloaded at any time from the website.
4. In the event of a dispute, the parties shall endeavor to resolve the dispute amicably. In the absence of an amicable settlement of the dispute, it will be submitted for resolution to the competent common court.
5. The law applicable to all disputes is the Polish law.
6. In matters not regulated herein apply generally applicable provisions of Polish law.
7. These Regulations are an integral part of the concluded by the Seller customer contract for the sale.
8. An integral part of these Regulations is:
8.1. Appendix 1 – Privacy and the use of “cookies”;
8.2. Appendix 2 – Information about the specific risks associated with the use of the service provided by electronic means and about the function and purpose of the software or data which are not a component of content services;
8.3. Appendix 3 – Form of withdrawal.
9. Regulations come into force on _____________
Information about the specific risks associated with the use of the service provided by electronic means and about the function and purpose of the software or data are not component content services
Seller, pursuant to Art. 6 item 1) of the Act on electronic services, information about the specific risks associated with the use by customers of services provided electronically by the Seller.
Information relates to potential threats, which, however, should be taken into account despite the use by the Seller protection systems infrastructure against unauthorized third-party influence. Potential hazards include:
1) the possibility of receiving spam, or unsolicited advertising (commercial) transmitted electronically;
2) the possibility of malicious behavior;
3) the possibility of security breaches in order to obtain personal and confidential information for the purpose of ID theft by means of fake emails reminding messages authentic;
4) the ability to find the weakness of cryptographic system, and thus enable it to break or circumvent, and consequently the possibility of obtaining personal and confidential information for identity theft;
5) the possibility of contracting data communications system for all kinds of software solely to inflict damage, in particular viruses, Trojan horses or worms;
Seller recommends that every client care about the security of your computer, through the use of an antivirus program with current virus database and personal firewall.